2008 turned out to be quite sated year. The main events of 2008 in a chronological order:
- Presentation of a new personal Volodymyr Ivanov’s web site www.elgephest.com in Moscow and Kyiv — December-January
- Exposition of Volodymyr Ivanov’s works at “Great Sculpture Saloon”, the Ukrainian House, Kyiv. Kateryna Yushchenko became an owner of sculpture “Pegasus childhood”. Victor Yushchenko made a decision about an Ivanov’s exhibition “Gift of Poseidon” on the Zmeiniy Island (Serpent Island) — March.
- A legend of the world ice-hockey, Head of Russian State Sport Committee Vyacheslav Fetisov beame an owner of “Minotaurus”. A fascinating 10 years story preceded the event — April.
- Site elGephest was awarded diploma for the 1st place in the nomination “Personal sites” of Ukrainian Design competition “Creative Games” — May.
- Victor Yushchenko opened a V. Ivanov sculptures’ exhibition “Gift of Poseidon” on the Zmeiniy Island — July.
- “Gift of Poseidon” was exhibited in Geneva Palace of Nation. Christine Havrylyshyn Batruch became an owner of sculpture “Pegasus chieldhood” — October.
- Volodymyr Ivanov was awarded New Year prize from First National TV-Channel Advertisement Department — December.
There are about twenty publications in the leading press and on-line mass-media.
Trip to Switzerland, to the famous Munich Octoberfest and certainly to the Zmeiniy Island.